- Four boneless and skinned cooked mackerel fillets
- One teaspoon ginger
- The juice of half a lemon
- A drizzle of olive oil
- The grated zest of a quarter lemon
- 200g Isigny Ste Mère 40% Fromage Frais
- An assortment of raw vegetable pieces and fresh herbs
- Fine table salt
- Freshly ground pepper
Finely chop the mackerel fillets with a knife into 5mm pieces. Season with the ginger, olive oil, grated zest and lemon juice without mixing too firmly. Then check the seasoning and adjust if necessary.
Mould the mixture in 60mm rings. Season the fromage frais, remove the rings and then add the fromage frais and decorate with vegetable pieces and fresh herb leaves.