for the peanut biscuit
- 100g flour
- 80g Isigny AOP butter
- 40g finely powdered Parmesan cheese
- 50g of toasted peanuts, finely crushed
- One egg yolk
- One soup spoon of water
for the Fromage Blanc with fresh herbs:
- 100g of Isigny Sainte-Mère Fromage Frais
- Half a bunch of finely chopped chives
- Half a bunch of finely chopped dill
- Table salt and freshly ground pepper for seasoning
- A dash of neat Ricard (anis alcohol)
Make the pastry by rubbing the butter into the flour and then add the powdered Parmesan and peanuts, stirring thoroughly. When these ingredients are evenly mixed to give a fine powder, add the egg yolk and water to bind your biscuit dough together, keeping the mix as dry as possible.
Roll the pastry out to a thickness of three millimetres and cut out circles three centimetres across. Place the circles on a baking sheet and cook them in a hot oven at 170˚ Centigrade for six minutes. Put them to one side to cool.
Meanwhile, mix the ingredients of the Fromage Blanc with herbs. Put the mixture in a forcing bag and then decorate the biscuits.
By way of a finishing touch, top the biscuits with either a few sprigs of herbs or a single peanut on each one. Serve with an aperitif.