- 200g chanterelles
- 200g morels
- 100g ceps
- Four finely chopped shallots
- 150g Isigny AOP butter
- 5cl of Noilly Prat
- Half a chicken stock cube, dissolved in some water
- A splash of sherry vinegar
- Four slices of toasted bread
- 20 rashers of Spanish streaky bacon
- 20 flakes of Isigny Sainte-Mère Label Rouge mature Mimolette
- A few fresh herbs
- Fine salt and freshly-ground pepper
Put the two onions into a saucepan to cook with a knob of butter until they are translucent: add a pinch of sugar, salt and put to one side to keep warm. Add some more butter to another pan and fry the morels when the butter starts bubbling.
Cook the fungi before deglazing the pan with the madeira: reduce and add the Isigny AOP Crème Fraîche and reduce again before checking the seasoning and putting to one side to keep warm.
Melt the Camembert in a fresh pan with the liquid cream, season with salt and pepper and put on one side to keep warm. Toast the bread circles, top them with the onion confit, morels and the egg yolks, either poached or cooked in a 65 degree oil bath. Add a little bit of the melted Camembert and cream and serve immediately.