- 3 decilitres of Isigny crème fraîche
- 1,5 grams of agar agar
- One and a half sheets of gelatine
- fine table salt, freshly ground pepper
- 6 slices of smoke duck’s breast (to cook with) – degreased
- 6 slices of smoked duck’s breast to present the dish
Set the crème fraîche to boil with the agar agar salt and pepper,along with six slices of smoked duck’s breast chopped up into small cubes. Let it boil for two minutes, then melt in the gelatine sheets. Blend it and press it in a sieve, before moulding it in a frame from which you will later cut 1.5 centimetre cubes. Place the mould in the fridge.
Once it has chilled, cut your cubes of crème fraîche with smoked duck and wrap each one in half slice of smoked duck’s breast, holding it with a cocktail stick./Serve chilled.