Our Cheese specialties
Our Normandy Tomme cheese
Our Tomme is an uncooked pressed cheese from the Isigny terroir.
Our Tomme is ripened for 3 to 5 months in the cellar on wooden boards to develop its rind and give it a fruity taste and a soft, melting texture.
Our Master Cheesemaker keeps a very close eye on our Normandy Tomme so that it ripens evenly and develops a beautiful rind and a taste specific to our terroir.
- The milk is collected from the Cotentin and Bessin Marshes Regional Natural Park
- Ripening for 3 to 5 months in a cellar on a wooden board to develop the rind
- A fruity taste and a soft, melt-in-the-mouth texture
Our Isigny Brie
Our Isigny Brie is a soft cheese with a bloomy rind that we leave to drain slowly.
It has a white, velvety rind and a soft, creamy centre with a slightly salty taste.
- The milk for our Isigny Brie is collected within a 50 km radius of our Cooperative, in Normandy
- We make and mature it in our own cellars
- A melt-in-the-mouth, soft texture
Our “Abbaye Sainte-Mère” Saint-Paulin
Our “Abbaye Sainte-Mère” Saint-Paulin is a semi-hard, pressed, uncooked cheese with a mild flavour.
It has an attractive yellow-orange rind and a soft texture and lightly salted flavour.
Saint-Paulin is kept in the ripening cellar for five weeks, during which time it develops a mild, delicate flavour on the palate, with a hint of milk.
- Made with Normandy milk and ripened in our cellars in Normandy
- It has a mild, delicate taste with a milky flavour that will appeal to all taste buds
- A soft, lightly salted cheese
- It can be eaten cold on a platter, in a sandwich or hot as a raclette-type meal
Our Pavé d’Isigny
Production of Pavé d’Isigny began in the 1980s.
Pavé d’Isigny is an uncooked, cream-coloured pressed cheese that is dense yet smooth and soft. Its taste is reminiscent of lightly salted butter.
This very tender cheese can be enjoyed by all the family. Serve cold, melted or hot in a toastie, hamburger or raclette.
- It is ripened in our cellars in Normandy
- Medal-winner at the Concours Général Agricole agricultural show in 2022
- Normandy cow’s milk collected within a 50 km radius of our Cooperative
Petit Vey is a small, round, creamy cheese weighing 150 g.
It is a mild, melt-in-the-mouth, delicate cheese. It has a thin ivory rind that peels away to reveal its meltingly soft yellow centre.
It can be served on a platter or eaten as an everyday quick snack, as part of a family meal or for an aperitif.
- Normandy milk collected from the heart of the Cotentin and Bessin Marshes Regional Natural Park
- Traditional production methods: mould-ladled and cellar-ripened
- Presented on a wooden base