Hamburger with Saint-Paulin cheese, Capers and coriander
- 4 burgers burns
- 4 steak burgers (about 35g each one)
- 1/4 of an onion, finely chopped
- 1 soup spoon of chopped capers
- 1/4 of a bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- 4 small tomatoes
- A few lettuce leaves
- 8 half slices of Saint Paulin cheese
- Some mayonnaise
- Table salt, freshly ground pepper
Mix the meat with the chopped onion, capers and coriander, season with salt and pepper.
Form 4 small steak burgers to match the size of your burger rolls.
At the last moment, cook off the burgers, lightly toast the burger rolls.
Assemble the burger bun with the burger, a lettuce leaf, mayonnaise, half a tomato and the half-slice of St-Paulin cheese. (A toothpick or a small satay skewer may help to keep the buns together.)
Put them in a pre-heated oven at 150°C or gas mark 5 for 10 minutes and serve immediately.