Vanilla fromage blanc with raspberries and lemon on a biscuit base
- Eight semi-sweet Breton biscuits (known as “palets” or pucks, also referred to a “sablé” due to their crumbly, sandy texture)
- 80 grams of white chocolate
- 50 grams of butter just out of the fridge
- the grated peel of a lemon
- One vanilla pod
- 250 grams of Isigny Sainte-Mère fromage blanc
- 50 grams of icing sugar
- Two trays of raspberries
Crush the biscuits quite finely, then mix the crumbs with the white chocolate and the butter. Roll the mixture out between two sheets of greaseproof paper, then put it in a cool place. Once chilled, cut into rectangles 3cm by 12 cm.
In a bowl mix the fromage blanc, the grated lemon peel and scrape out the sticky flesh and seeds from the vanilla pod, adding these to the bowl. Do online sale.
Lay out the plates with one biscuit rectangle for each diner, then build up layers of the fromage blanc mixture using either a forcing bag or a pair of spoons to build up quenelle-shaped spoonfuls. Alternate each layer of fromage blanc with a layer of raspberries.
Serve this dessert with vanilla ice cream and decorate with a raspberry coulis.