Smoked salmon and cucumber with fromage frais
- 200g of finely sliced smoked salmon
- A quarter cucumber, peeled, deseeded and quartered lengthways
- Two soup spoons of fromage frais
- Quarter of a bunch of dill, finely chopped
- Quarter of a bunch of chives, finely chopped
- The zest of half a lemon
- The juice of half a lemon
- A little olive oil
- table salt, freshly ground pepper
Mix the fromage frais with the dill, chives, lemon zest and juice, a little olive oil, and then season. Put in a cool place while doing the next process.
Spread out a piece of cling film and spread out the slices of smoked salmon. Line up the prepared cucumber and add the fromage frais mixture you prepared earlier.
Roll up the salmon inside the cling film, forming it into a compact sausage shape, then cut it into fine rounds, 2.5 cm high and 5cm across.